Lately we have been spending a lot of time indoors. It has been cold outside. I wanted to share some activities ideas to spend quality time with your kids.
- We have been loving puzzles. We like to do 500-1000 piece puzzles. Our favorite puzzles are by buffalo games or ravensburger. Here are some puzzles we have been loving past couple months.
- We have been loving I spy books!
- Legos! We have been loving looking up tutorials on YouTube and following the directions. It’s very similar to a puzzle.
- Riding the hover board has been a big hit in our home! Indoors.
- Playing with walkie talkies. One kid will be outside, I will be in the kitchen, and another child will be in their room, and we talk on the walkie talkies. The kids have been loving this game!
- Paint by sticker books.
- Diamond painting. Kids love creating something of their own, this is a unique and fun way to create. It was fun for me too!
- Make bracelets. Fun for girls and boys!
- We love to play chess! My 6 year old daughter has gotten so good at it. Chess is not about learning the moves, but training the brain to THINK.
Spend time with your children. Have fun. Laugh and smile. 🙂