Just a quick recap (Part 1-5)
- The holes outside and inside have been patched with metal, foam, and sealed with Titebond sealant.
- The subfloor has been replaced with insulation.
- The walls have been completed with the T&G. Stained with whitewash and Satin Finish was applied.
- The ceiling has been completed with T&G. Applied Gloss Finish.
- The trim was placed and we applied the same Gloss Finish as the ceiling.
- Ceiling lights placed.
- Speakers placed.
- Reading lights with wooden detail (found at Home Depot) under it.
- Kitchen primed and painted and hardware attached.
- Butcher block countertop with mineral oil.
- Black sink.
- Black faucet.
- Outlets completed and covered (similar covers).
- Front shelves area primed and painted.
- Outdoor vent cover was placed
Follow us on IG to see our streamline journey.